Respire - All-natural GMO-FREE Respiratory Aid Supplement
Respire is a powerful plant-based supplement designed to help you ease and soothe your breathing by supporting your respiratory system's natural function and keeping it clear of excess blockage.
EASIER BREATHING ALL YEAR LONG - Naturally supporting the lungs & respiratory system, Respire provides comprehensive respiratory support that clears, detoxes, and soothes sinus passages & bronchial pathways to promote easier breathing any time of year, improving mood, energy, and mental clarity.
BREATHE IN PEACE, BREATHE OUT RELIEF - Respire acts as a natural, non-drowsy decongestant that aids in breaking up mucus and balancing histamine levels, making breathing easier for active individuals. Ideal for those with asthma, COPD, nasal congestion, sinus pressure, and for those who smoke.
HELPS IN ALLEVIATING SEASONAL ALLERGIES - Each non-GMO, vegan & vegetarian capsule supports clear, healthy lungs, sinuses, and a clear nose all year long. Respire's powerful respiratory support blend aids in alleviating seasonal discomfort due to dryness, allergies, airborne pollution, and stuffiness.
IMPROVE PERFORMANCE & SLEEP QUALITY - Our advanced drug-free formula contains 10 scientifically-backed, botanical ingredients such as quercetin with bromelain & stinging nettle, which enhance respiratory function so you can breathe comfortably during the day & sleep soundly through the night. Fuller breaths and deeper sleep means more energy and a calmer mind.
💯% NO-RISK MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - Unlike many companies with questionable testing & quality, Revolution Science products are Made in the USA in an, FDA Inspected, cGMP compliant facility. We obsessively research, use, and stand behind every product we make. Take any product as directed, and if you feel no difference, we'll refund you 100%.
- Significant increase in Quality of Life scores and lung function for moderate to severe asthma (source)
Faster relief of cough symptoms & improved respiratory function (source)
- Helps alleviate the symptoms of various respiratory illnesses including COPD, chronic bronchitis, asthma, and other respiratory issues (source)
- Plays a role in preventing, shortening, and alleviating diverse infections (source)
- Can reduce the duration of cold symptoms if you’ve started taking it regularly before falling sick (source)
- Neutralizes free radicals; bolsters cellular antioxidant defenses (source)
- Therapeutic effect on allergic asthma (source)
- Flavonoids are potentially beneficial for allergic diseases (source)
Vitamin K2 (menaquinone)
- Helpful for patients with COPD/chronic inflammatory lung conditions (source)
Reduced the upper respiratory tract infection rates in middle and older age subjects. Also has antibacterial and antiviral properties (source)
- Works similarly as antihistamine drugs. Only small amounts of allergy-producing substances were found in the participants' bodies after five days of taking butterbur tablets. Helps relieve bronchial muscle contraction as experienced by asthmatics. (source)
- Nasal decongestant, effective in reducing the time it takes to eliminate a sinusitis incident (source)
- Potent anti-inflammatory and anti-migraine properties (source)
Pine Bark (pycnogenol)
- Aids in reduction of asthmatic symptoms (source)
- Nasal decongestan, that also aids in decrease of allergic symptoms (source)
- Anti-inflammatory properties (source)